Our CEO and CTO, Nicholas and Caleb were invited by the Society of Petroleum Engineers Ghana Section to facilitate a free short course organised for members of the section.
Attended by over 100 students and industry professionals, the course was tailored towards members seeking to hone their skills to meet the current demand in the Oil and Gas industry.
Six courses were offered in total
- Introduction to Upstream Petroleum Fiscal Systems and Economics
- Introduction to Subsea Engineering and Offshore Structures
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- Advanced Technologies in Well Completions
- Introduction to Gas Value Chain
- Preferential Weld Corrosion and Integrity of Oil and Gas Facilities
Caleb took students in Introduction to Artificial Intelligence while Nicholas assisted Fiifi Nyarkoh Otoo of the Petroleum Commission in Introduction to Subsea Engineering.